I am usually uncomfortable showing work-in-progress things, but this is essential for my point. Hahaha…
As part of my return to visual media, I have been re-sharpening my photo-editing skills. There are a lot one can learn from the internet now. It also helps when you follow a handful of photographers and film makers on youtube.
In any case, above is a photo of a bunch of benches after a light rain. The top picture is the original, out-of-the-camera image. The bottom is after a bit of editing.
I managed to obtain the Gundam Deathscythe 1/100 HG model today. Although I was not yet able to completely assemble the unit, heck I only managed to build these few parts for I was already tired and sleepy when I began building.
Though if it were up to me, and not the time, I would have finished, or tried to finish everything in one go.
However, since I began with the weapons – to give myself a feeling of accomplishment, I tried to use it as a prop for my existing Gyan 1/160 scale model – which is from the original Mobile Suit Gundam series.